- J.D. Kendall and J.C. Nino, “Memristive Nanofiber for Artificial Neural Networks,” Architecture for Connecting Silicon Neurons in Neuromorphic Hardware using Memristive Nanofibers, Provisional Utility Patent Application filed with USPTO May 2nd, 2016.
- J.C. Nino, P. M. Johns, J.E. Baciak, “Optoelectronic Nuclear Batteries Based on Radionuclide Nanoencapsulation and Organic Photodiodes,” filed USPTO October 18, 2013. US Patent Application Publication Number US 2016/0217878 A1 (2016).
Curriculum Vitae – Juan Claudio Nino Page 3 of 41
- M.-E. S. Hanna and J.C. Nino, “Pluripotent Tissue Harvester and Methods of Manufacture thereof,” Apparatus for Large Scale Directed Stem Cell Differentiation for Harvesting Tissue, filed USPTO September 13, 2013. US Patent Application Publication Number US 2016/0215250 A1 (2016).
- J.C. Nino and J.D. Kendall, “Memristive Nanofiber Neural Networks,” Dynamic Liquid State Machine and Related Neural Network Devices using Memristive Nanofibers, filed USPTO June 19, 2014. International Patent Number WO 2015/195365 A1 PCT/US2015/034414 (2015).
- F. So and J.C. Nino, “Method and Apparatus for Imaging Utilizing and Ultrasonic Imaging Sensor Array,” Patent No. US 7,893,474. UF#-482X, Low Cost Manufacturing of IR Sensors (2008) Issued February 22, 2011.